BROADCAST ENGINEER – WPTA
Installation and repair of all associated broadcast equipment.
– Use test equipment to troubleshoot audio and video issues.
– Setup and operation of live remotes.
– Monitor and/or maintain quality control standards. Decipher information taken from test equipment and determine the appropriate action.
– Able to read and decipher schematic drawings and interpolate the information.
– IT Duties, including maintenance and repair of computers, etc.
– Capable of working odd hours, nights, etc.
– Able to lift 50 lbs.
– Work in extreme weather conditions.
– Potential exposure to high or unusual noise and light levels.
– Other duties as assigned by Chief Engineer.
Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
– Have a working knowledge of video/audio systems and IP based broadcast systems.
– Have a working knowledge of News and Master Control Automation systems.
– Have a basic understanding of RF and microwave systems.
– Have customer-focused problem solving abilities.
– Must be self-motivated and able to see projects through to the end.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Oral and written communications skills mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Fort Wayne IN