Job Title: Account Executive
Station Name & Mailing Address: WEHT
800 Marywood Dr,
Henderson, KY 42420
Work hours schedule: 8a-5p, Mon-Fri
Full Time: Yes
Exempt (not eligible for over time):
Non-exempt (eligible for over time): X
Part time __ and Number hours per week __
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
1. Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed goals.
2. Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
3. Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
4. AE develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel.
5. Works with clients and station personnel to develops advertisements.
The Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions with out supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1-2 Years experience
Work experience and education required for position:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Mass Communication, or a related field.
2. Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
3. Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing strategies and actions to achieve them.
Health, dental, vision, paid vacation & sick days, & 401k
How to Apply
Must apply online at: https://NEXSTAR.WD5.MYWORKDAYJOBS.COM/NEXSTAR