Are you motivated to sell for one of the most trusted brands in media? If so, we’d love to talk to you. PBS Michiana-WNIT in South Bend, IN is actively seeking an Account Executive. You’ll work to generate revenue for PBS Michiana-WNIT through underwriting sales for national programming, local productions and the viewing guide by building relationships with area businesses. Each day will be a mix of engaging with existing clients and growing your account list through prospecting.
As Account Executive, you will
• Develop, maintain and nurture positive client relationships with business owners and decision-makers in the WNIT geographic market area.
• Manage a portfolio of client accounts with good stewardship, including in-person and written communication, regular sales calls, and thorough follow-up.
• Frequently travel to visit clients and prospects around the PBS Michiana-WNIT viewing area.
• Regularly meet or exceed revenue goals for annual underwriting sales and local productions.
• Create effective prospect and client sales proposals to gain and increase underwriting revenue, including incorporating relevant research, analytics, and PBS viewership information.
• Develop new prospects through cold calls, referrals and lead generation.
• Assist in maintaining accurate and timely invoicing information, monitoring account payment, and following up on delinquent accounts.
• Maintain accurate and timely client files and records.
• Assist in other responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to sell multiple programs and multiple demographics
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
• Self-directed with ability to manage time, schedule and meet deadlines
$30,000-$36,000/yr plus incentives and commission
Full time or Part time, Exempt
• 3-5 years selling experience, with preference to media sales experience
• Experience with varied media sales preferred, including web, digital, on-air and print
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Microsoft Office skills highly desirable
High school diploma or equivalent
Current benefits include:
• Partially paid health, vision & life insurance and voluntary dental and life insurance; Retirement plan and matching; Paid vacation, sick and personal time; Paid holidays; Free membership to the Potawatomi Zoo; Free membership to the YMCA/O’Brien Center; EAP
How to Apply
Think this is the perfect opportunity for you? We are looking to fill this position quickly! Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to PBS Michiana-WNIT, Attn: Account Executive Search Committee, PO Box 7034, South Bend, IN 46634-7034. Please mention how you learned about this position. Applicants from all areas of PBS Michiana-WNIT’s viewing area are encouraged to apply. EOE
South Bend, IN